As stated before I am a Jack of All Trades and I have many skills from different areas. Below is a full list of ALL my skills, this makes for a long list! My experience in these fields range from beginner to professional. I learn quickly and am always looking to expand my skills and knowledge. If you have any questions about my skills and experience please contact me for more information.
- Over 20 years working with the public in sales, marketing, and customer service
- Operated 2 businesses (DJ and Event Services)
- Freelance full time since 2016 as A/V Integrator Show Control Programmer
- Managed a seasonal retail store for 3 years
- Managed multiple season attractions (many at the same time) over the course of 10 years
- Supervised lifeguards in two different indoor water-parks including America's Largest
- Directly managed up to 20 employees (hiring, development, termination, and retention)
- Understanding of schedules, plan-o-grams, and displays in a retail environment.
- Understanding of accounting techniques around a small business.
- Understanding of marketing techniques around a small business.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft software and office programs.
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems troubleshooting, both hardware and software.
- Ability to analyze show art, concept and script to develop scope-of-work documentations.
- Able to provide detailed research in the identification of various technical solutions, manufacturers and qualified vendors for the various scopes of work.
- Ensure the production plans are based on efficiency, reliability and maintainability and support the project in an effective manner.
- Provide oversight in the production and fabrication efforts for the project.
- Ensure consistent review and reporting of status to project teams and project management.
- Able to supervise build of all scenic, lighting, audio, automation, and SFX elements in a production
- Comfortable with the preparation and control of production budgets; maintaining inventory and ordering specialized supplies.
- Analog and Digital mixers used for live and special events
- QSYS Level 2 Certified
- Media Matrix, Dante, and Cobra net experience
- Pre-planning and budget for audio system installation
- Audio Rigging and Installation hardware
- 70 Volt systems design and installation
- Basic audio manipulation for effects and room
- Building racks for distribution and portability
- Audio over Ethernet/IP system design and implementation
- EQ and processing for DJ and distributed systems
- Real Time Analyzer use
- Solder and Build out of different cables for audio distribution
- Computer and IP based audio distribution and processing (QSYS and MediaMatrix)
- Hang and focus of lights and equipment for live, architectural, and special events
- DMX and Analog programming and use (ETC based systems)
- Ability to use and create AutoCAD plots and designs
- Landscape lighting design and implementation (low and high voltage)
- Electrical and data wiring and termination (CAT5, COAX, Fiber, high and low voltage)
- Generator and Feeder tie in and operation
- Pre-planning and budget for architecture lighting system installation
- Pharos Architectural controller programming
- Basic ETC Element ION and EOS operation experience
- Knowledge of LED operation and planning
- Light-O-Rama - build, solder, programming, repair, and installation
- Interlocking wall construction
- Ability to read diagrams and drawings for construction
- Basic and Intermediate carpentry skills
- Operate different power tools including Driver, Circular Saw, Table Saw, Chop Saw, Angle Grinder, ect.
- Installation and removal of temporary staging and sets
- Motorized Fly System and Revolve use and programming
- Micro controller based systems installation and programming (Arduino, PLC, Raspberry Pi and Basic STAMP)
- Electrical schematic reading and use
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic control system design and installation
- Soldering and de-soldering of components including SMD component
- Control System Design and Installation
- Diagnose, test, and debug complex equipment.
- Program, modify, and audit programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- Create and audit maintenance tasks, procedures, and logs, and maintain documentation of downtime and repairs.
- Build and implement improvements and fixes.
Props / Scenery
- Foam carving techniques
- Basic carpentry for prop use
- Fiberglass repair
- UV Painting techniques – Invisible and Neon
- Backstage techniques and procedures
- Load in techniques and procedures – Box Pusher, Audio and Electrics load in
- Ice Cut techniques and procedures
- Use of motorized fly control during shows
- Rig curtains and scenery on traveler and stationary tracks
- CCTV system design and implementation
- Digital Signage design and installation
- IP and Coax based systems
- Green Screen lighting and use
- Basic Keying techniques (using After Effects and Primate Keyer)
- Basic After Effects use
- Projection Mapping
- Projector Installation, Repair, and Removal
- Studio Camera Setup and Use
- Virtual Reality systems and Headsets
- Oculus Rift, Leap Motion, and custom haptic feedback hardware experience
Show Control and Programming
- QLab use and programming
- SFX use and programming
- QSYS use and advanced programming
- Alcorn McBride WinScript Advance Scripting Certified
- Medialon use and programming
- Programming languages (HTML, XML, CSS, Lua, Flash, Basic)
- Microsoft Office programs use
- Linux distribution (Raspbian and Ubuntu)
Computers and IT
- Computer and network installation and systems troubleshooting
- CAT5 cable termination and installation
- Fiber Optic cable termination and installation
- FIS Fiber Optic Fusion Splice on Connector Installation Certification
- Windows 9x though 10 use and troubleshooting
- Windows Server 2000, 2012, and 2016
- Cisco, Arubia, and Juniper networking equipment experience
- Dell server hardware installation and use
- Arduino build and programming
- Raspberry PI build and programming
- Product design, use, and modification
- Custom Electronic and Enclosure design and construction
Makeup and Effects
- Special makeup effects
- Application of prosthetic on face and body
- Airbrush knowledge and use
- Knowledge on the use and difference of cake, powder, liquid, and cream makeups
- Contact lens use and purchase. Personal wearer of contact lenses
- Hair coloring with temporary spray and airbrushes
- Operation and training of different man lift machines (including mast, scissor, and boom)
- Operation and training of several types of fork machines (including truck, boom, pallet jacks (power))
- Experience being trainer for AWP and Fork machines in a corporate and regional situations
- Comfortable driving large box style trucks, including through major cities
- Working at heights with Personal Protective Equipment
- Valid Florida Driver's License
- Valid US Passport
- Former Lifeguard and CPR Certified (NASCO, Ellis, and Red Cross)
Certifications and Awards
- Ben Franklin Career and Technical Education Center
- Computer Operations and Support - 2002
- Haunted Hydro Dark Attraction Park
- Sound and Lighting Design Award - 2013
- Ellis Fall Safety Solutions
- Competent Person in Fall Protection - 2016
- Fiber Instrument Sales
- Fiber Optic Training Course - 2016
- Advanced Fiber Optic Training Course - 2016
- Cheetah Splice-on Connector Installation - 2016
- Element Level 1 Training - 2018
- QSC Audio
- QSYS Level 1 Training - 2014
- QSYS Level 2 Training - 2016